The most lovely thing that happens in our life is our First Kiss, but at the same time it is also the most daunting thing out for most of the teens and youth, several questions runs through our mind like
- Whether she is going to like or not
- What she will think about me
- How to convince her to kiss me
- I want to make a lovlier moment for both of us but how to do that
- What if she break up with me after this kiss
- and the list Goes on……
So without confusing you more we bring you the step by step guide what you should do on your first kiss, one of the amazing video we found about “Kissing first time” is made by “The Wings Girls” watch above.
Steps To Be a Good Kisser
- Close the door, but not all the way: If you going to kiss in your room close the door but not completely mind it as most girls aren’t very happy with being shut in a room by her boyfriend she hasn’t even kissed yet.It might not be great if your parents or her parents come in while you guys are kissing, so keep an eye (or an ear) out for them.
- Keep standing until she sits on your bed: If you sit down and pull her down next to you, she might feel threatened or that things are moving too fast.
- Make sure you have good breath!: The girl doesn’t want to taste garlic or other icky flavors after the kiss, as this can be a major turn off. Before the date or when you see her, brush your teeth and tongue and use mouth wash!. If you are at a restaurant, bring along your favorite breath freshener.
- Sit down next to her: Do this casually. Show her something, like a yearbook. It’ll make the atmosphere a lot less awkward.
- Flirt a little: This can help set the mood. Tell her that what she is wearing looks pretty; she will appreciate it! If she playfully punches you a lot or teases you in a friendly manner, then she wants you to touch her.
- Make an eye contact: Girls like this. If you are still getting positive signals move to the next step. Positive signals include:
- Smiling with her mouth and her eyes. Girls who genuinely smile a lot want to make a good impression on you. Smiling means you’re doing something right.
- She gives a seconds look at your lips or bits her lips
- Playing with her hair or fidgeting with her clothes. If she’s putting her hair behind her ear, she may be trying to get you to look at her face.
- Touch her arm, and move in: If she says stop, then stop. If she stops you, it could be for a couple of reasons:
- She’s in a new or unfamiliar place and doesn’t feel comfortable. This has nothing to do with you (she probably likes you) and everything to do with the surroundings.
- She’s never kissed before and she’s not ready. Some people can get tied up or nervous; others want to save their first kiss for a really special time or place. Don’t take this personally. Try again some other time.
- She doesn’t like you (in that way). This one is really hard to take. The girl will usually tell you that she doesn’t like you, so the good news is you won’t have to guess. Sometimes girls just need a little more time. Who knows? She might actually want to kiss you later on.
- Time it right. Getting good timing will make it a lot easier. A good time for a kiss is at the end of a date, when you’re generally saying goodbye, when you’re out for a walk, or after you’ve just finished watching a movie. You’ll notice that all of these times are pretty private and should pretty much just be the two of you. This is important! You should choose a private time for a first kiss.
- Ask her: It seems to be pretty much awkward at this stage because we’re only used to seeing the super charming people in movies kissing, but asking a girl if you can kiss her is a great way to show her that you respect her and care about her feelings. She’ll appreciate it!
- You can say something like: “I really want to kiss you right now? Is that okay?” or “Do you want me to kiss you now?”
- Lean forward slowly and kiss her. Make sure you are gentle and move really slowly, closing your eyes as you go in for the kiss. Here are some tips:
- Don’t use tongue the first time you kiss a girl. Make sure you close your eyes right before you start the kiss.
- Move in at a slight angle. You dont want to bump noses with her and your lips won’t meet. This can be awkward!
- Keep it short. The first time you kiss, keep it under 10 seconds. If you both end up liking the kiss, you can always continue kissing for longer. 10 seconds will feel like a lifetime.
- You use your hands. If you want, cup her face with your hand and slowly stroke her cheek with your thumb. Make sure you still have one arm firm around her waist or lower back.
- Be tender and loving. Kissing is like a silent conversation: You want to be kind, gentle, forgiving, and you want the other person to keep coming back for more!
- Breathe. You’d be surprised how many people forget to breathe when they aren’t used to kissing! If you want to keep kissing her but you’re having trouble finding a break to breathe, try moving away from kissing her mouth to kiss her cheek or forehead.
- Give her one last peck once the kiss is over. It could be cute to give her a small kiss on the cheek or a hug to end the kiss sweetly.Slowly pull away after a few seconds (or minutes!) and open your eyes.
Video & Article Source