There are certain times in our life when we have been caught in a tight situation and we have been locked out our house and we dont have the key of the door, the only option left with us is call out a locksmith, or kick to open something, Most locks around the home or office are simple pin-and-tumbler locks and can be relatively easy to open using a hairpin or pick and a wrench, both of which are easily found in common household items.
What You Will Need
- Hairpin or Paperclip or Safety Pin
- Tesion Wrench (Optional)
Steps To Unlock a Door
- Watch Out its your own or ask permission from the person occupying the locked propertylock before doing this otherwise it would result in a lot of trouble for you.
- Purchase a hairpin or a pick and tension wrench
- Place the tension wrench into the lower portion of the keyhole.
- Determine which way the cylinder must be turned to unlock the lock.
- Apply light torque to the tension wrench in the correct direction, and hold.
- Insert the hairpin into the upper part of the keyhole and feel the pins.
- Push the stubborn pin up until it “sets.” and otherwise gives a click
- Continue applying torque and repeat the last two steps for each of the remaining pins.
- Use the tension wrench to turn the cylinder and unlock the lock.
Congratulations You Have Unlocked Your House Door By Picking The Lock All By Yourself
This video has been made by Howcast